East End Wine Tasting Tours™
TERMS AND AGREEMENT - CANCELLATION POLICIES
All Guests MUST be 21 Years and over to consume alcohol
Parties of 9 or more passengers will be handled by an authorized carrier. Vehicles will be regulated by N.Y.S. (New York State) and US D.O.T. (Department of Transportation)
GENERAL WINE TOUR AGREEMENT - TERMS - PROCESS (updated: 03.21.2018)
1. The Client(s) signing the reservation form are responsible for the actions of others in their group. If there is a delay caused by others in the group, other than the "signing" client, the client is responsible for any over-time or payment to wineries where the delay caused the reservation to be void. It would be the responsibility of the "signing" client to collect funds from the rest of the group to reimburse themselves. A Major CC will be on file in case of this situation. The "client" shall be the only person contacting us for change requests or clarification of terms.
2. Reservations require a signature and a major Credit Card on file whether or not Tour is paid via Cash, Corp Check, Gift Certificate or Credit Card. A 10% down payment non refundable via Credit Card is required upon receipt of the reservation form for all NON Bus Vehicles OR a 20% Cancellation Fee.. BUSES require a 10 - 15% non refundable down payment. Initial reservation form shall be send via pdf format and thru an electronic signature.
After receipt of signed reservation form whch will also allow credit card authorization for down payment only, client shall "call in" credit information and we will deduct 10% from the reservation total. We will then also update the form and send back to the client via pdf format and via email. No need to sign again. A simple email acknowledgement is all that is required after initial signature. A Lunch Order form for Boxed Lunch Option will also be included in the 1st email after signature is complete.
The remainder of the tour payment shall be paid in CASH on day of wine Tour unless other payment option has been specified. If Credit Card or Gift Certificate or Check (Corporate outing) is the mutually agreed method of payment for the tour, then further instructions would be given. The Credit Card payment option will be limited to “1” Credit Card per Tour. Our cash payment tours are discounted from Credit Card payment. CC Payment will include service fee, full profit on all wine tasting fees, tours, lunches and applicable sales tax.
All of our client copy wine tour reservation forms will have information regarding the selected wineries in terms of reserved tables or not, whether food or boxed lunches are permiited in the selected wineries (outside or inside or both) and the client responsibility for certain winieres that require a separate reservation form and / or down payment requirements. In those cases, if the client has a change in group size where they have a separate agreement, the client alone, NOT OUR TOUR company, must contact those wineries and change the group size.
Cancellation polices may apply* - especially certain wineries as well as special tours of wineries etc. This would be noted on the client's reservation form.
Cancellation within (14) Days of the Tour will result in a 20% Charge (non Bus); however under extra ordinary circumstances there may be other considerations. Cancellation of a Bus within a (14 day) window will be charged 25% of the post deposit value. Cancellation of Tour within a 72 Hour window will result in 50% charge.
There will be NO refund for having less people on the day of the tour and within a 7 day period of the tour date. There is plenty of effort and detailed information that go into these tours in order to create a smooth day for our clients.
NOTE*: Select wineries have anywhere from 24 hours to 7 day cancellation policies. Client will be advised if a chosen winery has a cancellation policy. Please bear in mind, that wineries have allocated and setup for a specific group size upon your arrival at a winery. If your group participates ( reserved and paid for) for a vineyard walk or tour of a winery and less people show up for that tour, the wineries have every right to charge for that "spot" or prior reservation. Spaces are limited on wine tours; so the winery expects to be paid. Select wineries will request a credit card DIRECT from our client and will provide a separate reservation form. Select wineries will request 50% down payment of 100% down payment on a client's Credit Card. Select wineries may charge client's CC in full after completion of the wine tasting or tour. If there are less people on the reservation ( that is the separate reservation/contract between our client and the winery), the winery will also charge for the "no-shows" or according to their specific conditions on the contract between client and winery. We always "deduct" the cost of these wineries that require direct payment from the client and indicate as such on our reservation forms to our client.
3. Wine Tastings & Costs can change as per Vineyard discretion. Will update and notify customer if change will impact reservation price. If a Vineyard is closed due to police or legal action or "act of God", we will do our best to replace the vineyard. There is no guarantee of a replacement on weekends during "high" season ( Later Summer thru October).
4. There will be NO refund for having less people on the day of the tour than what was originally contracted for. Total Amount is based on the Price per guest & is dependent on the Vehicle Type's ( MINIMUM Occupancy Range) shown beneath "Date of Tour" on the left side of the reservation form. The Price/Guest will be the same in that Group Range. If Group size falls below the "Low Range qty" then the price Per Guest WILL INCREASE for that reserved vehicle
4a. Unfortunately we can't reimburse for bereavement for individual guests of a wine tour group reservation; however wine tasting fees and lunches can be deducted if notified outside a 5 day window. Reservations are set - lunches ordered( if applicable) 5 days in advance.
5. Payment type discussed at reservation initiation. Check required for a deposit. Credit Card must be on file regardless of type of payment.
6. Cancellation Charges will apply without proper - timely notice from our Customer. Cancellation on individuals within 48 Hours of the tour date will not be refundable.
7. We reserve the right to substitute vehicles in case of accident or mechanical issues beyond our control.
8. "Extra Hours -Add'l Cost" - if vehicle does NOT depart on time or if extra stops (as per customer request) are not on the schedule thereby preventing the vehicle from arriving at the predetermined drop off time, the extra hourly rate will apply.
9. Motion sickness suffering in vehicle - $375 min fee!-
10. Please NO Glitter glasses inside our vehicles. No Glassware permitted.
11. NO SMOKING ANYTHING . Please respect our Vehicle Property
12. Reservations are “live” on days of RAIN; with the exception of Super Storms and snow storms that can close roads and the Vineyards. There will be NO refund on days of Rain.
13. Wineries offering table Service/ reserved seating ( Approximately 15 Wineries) (In most cases OUTSIDE) will NOT be able to accomodate INSIDE in case of inclement weather. Approximately 8 Wineries have table service/ reserved seating INSIDE in case of inclement weather. Sparkling Pointe, Diliberto, Laurel Lake, Martha Clara, Pellegrini, Raphael, Riverhead Cider, Wolffer, Bedell Cellars. AND ONLY 1 of those permits boxed lunch or your own small foodies INSIDE.
14. BACHELORETTES - Refrain from bringing naughty novelties into the vineyards. This is strictly enforced by the wineries and you may be escorted off the property. Certain wineries such as Wolffer and Channing Daughters do not allow bachelorette "parties" although you may visit.No bachelorette tee shirts, similar celebratory clothing, hair veils, etc ..permitted at these wineries.
14. Roadmaster Limousine and Car Service (East End Wine Tasting Tours ™) and its affiliates will not be responsible for delays caused by weather, road or traffic conditions, mechanical failure or any other conditions beyond our control. We will, however, provide additional time for the wine tour if a delay caused by "us" during the initial pickup etc.
15. There will be no refund when the AC (air conditioning fails). Sometimes we will give credit, all depends on the situation. please see bottom of this section for AC related issues
Prices and vehicles are subject to change. Based on "potential" unforeseen circumstances brought to our attention by the Vineyards, our guests will be informed of any changes if our office is notified. Wine tasting fees will fluctuate due to seasonal pouring changes ( 40% of the wineries changes their offerings each season). Wine flights (servings) can change at vineyards’ discretion and without notification. Wineries may book a private event on day of your tour which may conflict with the wine tasting. If so, we will contact our guest and make a change which is suitable with both you and another winery. We will provide this information at or around the time of reservation, again, if we are notified.
Wine Tasting Fees will be paid directly to Wine Tasting Room Manager by our Guests (mid week and for groups less than (8)) - ONLY IF our clients prefer to handle all wine reservations and payment transactions themselves...OTHERWISE the chauffeur will accompany the group into the tasting room and pay for the wine tastings fees. A detailed itinerary shall be emailed to the tour group leader (one who places reservation) prior to trip date. Trust us, it will never be more expensive if you book the wineries thru our service. In fact pricing will be the same or less thru us. Most of the time, groups who pay on their own lose 20 minutes per winery as they do not knwo who to pay, etc..
A menu for Gourmet style boxed lunches shall be emailed as well. All Lunch choices must be submitted to our wine tour service (5) days prior to reserved date. Lunch offerings range from a boxed gourmet type lunch, which is ordered thru us prior to tour date and can be eaten at 30% of the wineries in a designated area of the participating venue, which in many cases is outdoors. You may also elect to bring your own lunch. There are some lunch trucks located at a couple of wineries, but no guarantee if they will be there. NO outside alcohol or celebration decorations are permitted in any vineyard.
Guests may submit their choice on "online" reservation form or by placing a call to our office at 631.366.6397. The Winery owners reserve the right to reject a request for reservation based on size of group and limitations of particular vineyards or time slot availability. Please note there are select vineyards that do NOT permit limousines or buses. There are also vineyards who do not allow limousines and/or buses after 1:30-2:30 PM unless proof can be provided that particular vineyard is the first or only establishment that Limousine/Bus will enter. An early start to your day is your best bet!
All predesigned packages have been selected by our service based on past requests and most popular destination requests. These packages were created to inform potential visitors/guests who may not have any experience or do not have any specific criteria. We urge all visitors to check out are custom "instant" quote 'form' (My Wine My Way) Visitors will be able to pick from 150 different wine flights ; as long as the ‘group of guests’ meet the criteria set forth by the wineries. Also, there are other wineries not mentioned on these packages such as wine tours (which we highly recommend) and others who may not publicize.
Our service will be happy to accommodate any vineyard choices as long as Winery Tasting Managers approve. Additional requirements are for a selection of at least (3) vineyards for at least (6) hours from nearby Suffolk County locations. However, all requests will be reviewed by our friendly office staff.
Buses are very limited and should be booked well in advance.
*Visitors will be able to attain quote for trips starting and/or ending in various locations on Long Island and New York City as well as taking LIRR or Hampton Jitney from NYC to locales on Long Island for easier pickup. You can also receive instant pricing for using mass transit 1 way and return via limo ( or vice versa). There are advantages to this type of service.
*New Jersey, Westchester, Staten Island and Ct will be subject to additional quotation not available on our website.
Caterer will have NYS food handling license. Our Wine Tour Service does not have a food handling license; so we do not supply buffets or other similar items. Please note any food allergies prior to placing order for lunch. Lunch will be provided directly to our guests by food establishment or by our chauffeur. Our guests are expected to clean up after themselves and place garbage in trash receptacles or will return to the chauffeur.
Food Trucks that may be found at a few wineries on the weekends are not priced in our packages. This will be an "out-of-pocket" expense on behalf of the client.
The Following Wineries require 100% payment at time of Reservation. Our Clients will pay direct via their own Credit Card.
A link to the respective wineries and their group tasting forms shall be provided by our company. We will DEDUCT the cost of the wine fees at the following wineries only.
Castello di Borghese (Wine Tours Only)
Sparkling Pointe - 100% Cancellation Policy- no shows
Sparkling Pointe - 7 day Window for Cancellations
Bridge Lane Tasting Room - $5.00/pp- no Shows
Duckwalk South - NON refundable payment in Full ( 8 or more)
Lenz - within 24 Hours- NO Refund
Pellegrini ( 50% Cancellation or NO Shows)
Sannino Bella Vita - Cancellation Policy
Bedell Cellars - Cancellation Policy
Corey Creek - Cancellation Policy
Channing Daughters - Hampton Winery
**more coming every season..